In Exchange 2007 and 2010, we can use Message Classification and transport rules to control the flow of mail. In a specific scenario, this can be utilised to restrict replies and forwards of confidential messages. Consider the following scenario:
- Exchange 2007 environment
- 000s of Outlook 2007, OWA, Blackberry, iPhone users
- Requirement: Users need to be able to prevent recipients from replying to or forwarding of their email messages. In other words, when User A sends a message to User B, User B has to be prevented from using the email system to further disseminate the message. Consider different methods that User B could use:
- Hit Reply, Reply All or Forward buttons.
- Use manual methods: copy and paste, print, retype the message Continue reading Using Exchange Transport Rules to Prevent Recipients from Replying to or Forwarding a Message